7th August: The Survey Report, Survey Results and Survey Trends documents for the week beginning 3rd August are now available on or Useful Documents page.
3rd August: WISH has issued Version 8 of COVID_19 and Waste Management Activities (Information sheet 13). The significant changes include the mention of employees returning from furlough and the move from 7 - 10 days of self-isolation, further tips and advice on risk assessment and additions on masks and face-coverings, including a new appendix 1 to this information sheet, on the pros and cons of face-coverings and masks. (Also available on our WISH page below).
13th July: Defra published new Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): disposing of waste - how to dispose of your personal or business waste, including face coverings and personal protective equipment (PPE), during the coronavirus pandemic. This includes guidance for how the public should dispose of any PPE (gloves and face coverings) that they may be wearing (including when self-isolating) and guidance for businesses on how to manage PPE and cleaning waste when there is not a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19. Also available in our Defra page below.
- 29th June - The latest survey results are now on the Useful Documents page - there will be no survey this week - it will be bi-weekly for the next few weeks.
- 26th June - EA update sent to all its Regulatory Stakeholders
- 23rd June - Environment Agency: Covid 19 RPSs are time limited - those expiring or being extended are reviewed here (also available on our EA page below)
- 22nd June - WRAP Covid 19 Social Media Assets - England - designed to help support local authorities communicate key messages to the public.
- 22nd June - WRAP Covid 19 Social Media Assets - Wales
- 22nd June - WRAP Covid 19 Social Media Assets - Northern Ireland
Essential guidance relating to waste and recycling can be found below - please click on the link for the advice source you require:
Natural Resources Wales
Public Health England
Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA)