LARAC Membership is for local authorities only.
What are the benefits of LARAC membership?
- Substantial discount to the annual Conference
- Opportunity for newer members of staff to apply for a free, all expenses paid scholarship place to the LARAC Annual Conference.
- Twice monthly email magazine LARAC OnLine
- Monthly Policy Briefing
- Quarterly magazine The Loop
- Support for regional meetings and discounts to courses and other conferences
- Network of information, support and good practice
- Policy responses to government consultations - and support to members as with the RAWS consultations
- Free vacancy advertising on the website and in LARAC OnLine
Current yearly membership fee for the whole department is £445.