Fix the gap in your communications with our local authority members via articles, blogs, a profile on our dedicated Partners page, and your logo and url on our website and in all our email magazines.
Becoming a LARAC partner gives a select few suppliers and service providers to LAs a unique platform to engage at a higher level with member local authorities via LARAC which was founded by LA recycling officers in 1985. We are an established and respected brand.
We have a UK-wide membership – representing over 300 local authorities.
Partner benefits include:
- Restricted partnerships to maximise exposure (1 of 18)
- Home page headline banner (LARAC website)
- Drop down sponsor banner (LARAC website)
- Partner inclusion and description (LARAC website)
- Advert in digital Policy Briefing document (x6 a year)
- Advert in monthly Online Bulletin (x12 a year )
- Free vacancy advertising on website and in LARAC OnLine
- Free editorial in LARAC online (x1 a year)
- Four free blogs on our website during the year
- Message members on partners page
£275 per month (12 months) or £3,000 for the year
Testimonial from Novelis: “Becoming a LARAC Website Partner has proven very beneficial for our company by providing an ongoing opportunity for brand recognition with a key constituency for our business. Furthermore, the opportunity to communicate directly to LARAC members via opinion pieces and blog articles allows us to further cement our relationship with local authorities. It’s something we plan to continue”.
Testimonial from Valpak "The Local Authority sector is an invaluable and important stakeholder community in terms of the waste recycling and resource industry. The LARAC partnership allows us to speak directly to local government practitioners and decision makers, share views and communicate about our world with them."
Please contact Geraldine Chiverton on 0207 633 4521 or email email@example.com to secure your location.