Leicestershire County Council is seeking to recruit to the positon of ‘Senior Projects Officer – Waste & Environment’. This is an exciting opportunity that offers great variety, and would suit project managers with waste management/environment experience, or individuals from a waste management/environment background who have experience of managing projects.
Based within the Environment and Waste Branch, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of a range of capital and non-capital projects. This might include preparation and analysis of business data, commissioning, project oversight, management of stakeholders, and progress reporting. The successful candidate will enjoy delivering challenging projects, solving problems, and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Successful management and delivery of projects using a structured methodology i.e. PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Preparation of project documentation.
- Procurement processes and contractor management.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities whilst working to tight timescales to achieve agreed targets.
For informal enquires please contact Andrew Harper, Tel: 0116 3058384 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact email@example.com