East Cambs Street Scene is looking to employ an enthusiastic Manager who is experienced in the Waste and Street Cleansing industry to join our passionate team.
You will be based at our operations depot in the district of East Cambridgeshire.
As Street Scene Manager, you will have direct management responsibility of 4 members of an enthusiastic team and indirectly responsible for an operational workforce of circa 60.
You will be responsible for all refuse, recycling and garden waste collections and all street cleaning services, including associated vehicles and plant.
You will be managing and developing the performance of the services provision, budgets, resources and health and safety, against strict KPIs and ensuring that all relevant processes and procedures are in line with company and statutory regulations.
You will support and develop your direct reports to ensure that the services provided meet the requirements of the adopted service specifications, service response times and annual performance targets.
Essential Skills and Experience
To be successful within this role you will possess,
- Experience in Operational Management within the Waste and Street Cleansing industry
- Experience in managing a blue collar workforce
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Experience in managing a P&L and delivery of projects within strict budgets
- Knowledge of road transport legislation and experience in fleet management
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety legislation relevant to waste collection
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Customer Services on 01353 665555 and ask to speak to James Khan, Head or Street Scene or HR or apply on line at:
- Closing date for completed application forms is: 25th July 2021
- Interviews will be held on: 9th August 2021
- East Cambs Street Scene Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.