Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small highly driven team delivering a much needed key infrastructure project for Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray Councils. It would ideally suit someone already familiar with the workings of these Councils in particular in relation to project delivery.
As the Project Co-ordinator, this role will report to the North East Waste Projects Manager and provide support to the energy from waste treatment and disposal contract between Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire, Moray Council and Acciona, the Contractor; to work as part of the contract management team monitoring and administering the Ness Energy contract and developing associated waste activities on behalf of the 3 authorities as required.
The role will also support other waste related joint activities supplementary to the EFW partnership looking to develop opportunities for joint working and delivery of better value waste and recycling services across the north east area.
The role will support the delivery of the contract, providing technical and administrative support and co-ordinating activities and information to achieve the objectives of the partner Councils within a complex governance and customer focused environment.
- The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
- Educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent relevant experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
The post holder is expected to demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Contract administration;
- Working as part of a team;
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Developing and implementing compliance and monitoring procedures;
- Interpreting contract documents;
- Analysis and presentation of statistics and financial data;
- Communicating effectively in both oral and written forms, including report writing.
- Developing new processes and procedures.
- Building relationships and maintaining good communication links.