You will be working as a Loader and will be reporting to a Recycling/Refuse Supervisor. Duties will include loading and unloading waste and recycling materials according to agreed customer requirements, Bristol Waste Company procedures and all external legal requirements. Key responsibilities include ensuring that all refuse and recyclable materials are collected from individual customers on the rounds, sorting, separating and bulking of any materials where applicable and that materials returned to the depot are properly and safely stored.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- You can demonstrate suitability for work involving pushing/pulling waste bins and lifting of recycling boxes and other recyclable/refuse materials up to 25kg
- You have the ability to work independently and to use own initiative
- You can work well within a small team
- You can use IT systems and have great communications skills
- Demonstrable flexible approach to work assignments
See the job description it is important to read these full details
WHY WORK FOR BRISTOL WASTE COMPANY?
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- 17.5 days holiday
- Development opportunities
- Employee benefits and discounts
And many more!
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Hours: 39 hours per week / 4 on 4 off
- Work pattern: 6am until 6pm – 1 hour break
- Location: Hawkfield Depot, Bristol