We are looking to recruit a Litter Minimisation Officer to lead the business intelligence gathering for the Street Cleansing Service on a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities will be to:
• Drafting of a Litter minimisation strategy for the Council
• Develop business plans for the Street Cleansing Service
• Development and implementation of annual promotional plans
• Project management of internal and external authorities, agencies and groups Litter minimisation projects
• Performance management and benchmarking for the Street cleansing.
Above all it is essential that you demonstrate behaviours in line with our values and a passion and a commitment to continually seek to innovate and develop our workforce, which will in turn enable us to succeed in our strategic ambitions.
Please contact David Rook on 01480 388645 or email@example.com for an informal discussion or further information about the post.
Interviews will be held on 11 June 2019