We’re looking for a Development Officer to join our Circular Economy & Strategy Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career in a strategic and policy driven role.
As a Development Officer you will assist in the development of new circular economy initiatives to provide a comprehensive, integrated and planned approach to the generation and use of resources supporting the Authority’s vision.
With strong interpersonal skills you will develop long lasting working relationships and networks with other local authorities, government agencies and the wider community to promote and deliver the Authority’s circular economy, waste prevention, reuse and recycling initiatives.
Applications for the position are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Application packs are available from: -
- Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority
- 7th Floor, No1 Mann Island
- L3 1BP
- Tel (0151) 255 1444
- Fax (0151) 227 1848
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for the return of completed application forms is Sunday 14th July, 2019
- Please note CV only applications will not be accepted.
Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority is an equal opportunities employer.