Two job opportunities
Shape your career and our future waste services
The Joint Waste Team manages Waste Disposal Authority functions for Gloucestershire County Council. Our ambition is to be a sustainable county – making efficient use of resources, and getting excellent service and value for money from our contracts. We have a new state of the art Energy from Waste facility to manage residual waste and are committed to building upon our excellent track record in waste reduction and recycling
We have two exciting opportunities to join our team:
Contracts Officer (HRCs, Recycling & Disposal)
You will monitor the day to day delivery and support the future planning and procurement of contracts for Household Recycling Centres (HRCs), recyclable materials sales, composting, anaerobic digestion (AD), waste transfer, landfill disposal and closed landfill environmental monitoring.
Contracts Officer (Energy from Waste)
You will monitor the contract for the operation of our new Energy from Waste Facility. Monitoring contract performance and budgets, you will work closely with the Contractor and also with local communities.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and help make Gloucestershire ever more sustainable?
- Working hours: 37
- Job share: No
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Shire Hall Complex (GL1 2TG)
- Closing date: 20 May 2019 at midnight
- Contact: For an informal discussion about either of these posts please contact Wayne Lewis on 01452 425504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Preferred Interview Date: 4 June 2019