Merseyside Recycling & Waste Authority is recruiting for an experienced individual with a strategic mindset. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a passion for making a difference in the delivery of long term strategic aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will play a key role in leading sustainable waste management, transforming the waste agenda and moving towards greater resource circularity.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in strategy development and delivery of a planned programme of circular economy activity that supports and enables the Authority’s long term vision.
A full valid driving licence is essential for this role.
Applications for the position are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Application packs are available from: -
- Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority
- 7th Floor, No1 Mann Island
- L3 1BP
- Tel (0151) 255 1444
- Fax (0151) 227 1848
- Email email@example.com
- Closing date for the return of completed application forms is Sunday 14th July, 2019
- Please note CV only applications will not be accepted.
- Merseyside Waste Disposal Authority is an equal opportunities employer.