HOTBIN Composting is a UK based manufacturer of award-winning, recyclable hot composting solutions that allow composting of all food and garden waste, reducing waste sent to landfill.
Unlike traditional cold composters, no turning or tumbling is required, simply add chopped waste into the top with shredded paper waste and woody material then harvest compost from the bottom.
Fully sealed with a base, no external power source is required - the insulating walls simply lock in the heat generated naturally by bacteria during the decomposition process.
An Experienced and Award Winning Composting Brand
Launched in 2012, HOTBIN is a composting brand recognised by the following leading companies:
- Gardeners World Best Buy 2021 – Awarded to the HOTBIN Mk.2
- Which? Best Buy 2020 – Awarded to the HOTBIN 200 Ltr
- RHS Chelsea Product of the Year 2019 – Awarded to the HOTBIN Mini
- Horners Award 2019 for Polymer Innovation and Design
- Great British Growing Awards 2018 Gold – Best Compost Making Product
HOTBIN Composting is owned by Engineered Foam Products a business focussed on sustainable innovation with expanded foam moulding experience dating back to the 1960’s. Today we manufacture across a number of industries including automotive, construction, HVAC and pharmaceutical.