To build the circular economy that government and organisations aspire to, the UK needs a massive increase in domestic plastics reprocessing capacity. How do we answer these requirements and maximise the opportunities? Will the Environment bill provide the foundation stones for investment growth? How do local authorities, waste management and plastics industries work together to achieve the environmental, economic and employment gains that are possible?
Book your place at UK Plastics Reprocessing to explore the issues with:
- Richard Kirkman, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Veolia
- Jo Padwick, Business Transformation Manager, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
- Peter Maddox, Director, WRAP
- Kinza Sutton, Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability, Europe, Plastipak
- Hugh Unwin, Co-Head Bioenergy Division, Greencoat Capital LLP
- Adrian Hawkes, Policy Director, Valpak
- Keith Freegard, Keith Freegard Consulting
- Richard McKinlay, Head of Consulting, Axion
- Sue Jay, Sector specialist, WRAP
Explore how to overcome the hurdles and develop further investment into plastics reprocessing infrastructure.
Book your place now at https://events.recyclingwasteworld.co.uk/event-conferences/uk-plastics-reprocessing-2019
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org