THE GLOBAL FORCES AFFECTING OUR SECTOR ARE CHANGING AT AN EXPONENTIAL RATE
Join us free of charge at Resourcing the Future Conference 2021
RTF is delighted to announce that FCC Environment have provided a bursary place for one person, from Local Authorities* to attend this prestigious event for one day, free of charge.
Please note that as this is a bursary opportunity, should you book to attend then FCC Environment may wish to contact you, however only for reasons that are relevant to this event.
We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you to the event in October. See the programme and Book your place at www.ciwm.co.uk/rtf
*places are allocated on first come first served basis and will be limited.
One Great George Street
One Great George Street is a central London conference centre located very close to the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and St James Park.
For full travel details and directions please click here.
Our role has escalated from essential service to critical solution. Our expertise in preserving natural resources and sustainably managing waste is vital in the increasingly rapid drive to establish circular economies and achieve net zero.
Participate in RTF 2021 to:
- Precisely understand the environmental, technological and political changes impacting our sector
- Discover how you and your organisation can embrace and capitalise on this change
- Collaborate, because only by working together will we move the world beyond waste
Looking forward and sharing our collective knowledge, determination and creativity will help us become more resilient, more adaptable and better prepared to grasp the opportunities in this rapidly changing world.
Join us for a captivating two-day agenda:
- Access vital keynotes, unmissable panel debates, industry leading case studies and invaluable presentations from leading minds across the sector
- Hear from government representatives, business leaders, industry experts and pioneers at the forefront of change
- Network with professionals from across the sector who, alongside you, will lead the way in driving innovation and finding solutions
This year’s highlights include:
- Chris Preston of DEFRA and Colin Breen of DAERA will provide updates as we explore the role policy reform will play in creating a more resource-efficient society across the UK
- Paul Vanston, Chief Executive of INCPEN, will share the results of their Great Britain-wide citizens survey on ‘Public Confidence in Recycling’
- Dr Adam Read, CIWM President and Director of External Affairs at SUEZ, will explore the future skills that will be essential to our industries in a swiftly evolving world
Register for your free place now so you are ready to meet the challenges – and embrace the opportunities – that lie ahead.
Attend for free – in person or online
For the first time ever, Resourcing the Future is taking place as a free-to-attend, hybrid event, meaning you can choose whether to join us in person at Westminster’s prestigious One Great George Street, or online from the comfort of your home or office through our interactive virtual event technology.
No matter how you choose to join us, you’ll have unlimited access to the same essential content as we prepare to embrace unprecedented change.