The Furniture Re-use Network Annual Conference is the conference for re-use sector professionals who want to develop strategies using re-use initiatives, want to learn more from the re-use sector experts and those experienced in working on reuse. The Furniture Re-use Network’s Annual Conference 2018 will focus on the benefits of reuse within society through waste prevention, job creation, poverty alleviation and volunteering opportunities. Focused on providing time for networking and practical ideas, this the event for those who want to be part of the reuse solution.
Who should attend:
- Professionals from the charitable furniture re-use sector
- Practical leaders and decision-makers in local and national government
- Retailers with an interest in reuse for social good in their business strategy
- Waste companies with an interest in reuse for social good
- Universities and research facilities with an interest in reuse for social good
- Volunteers and shop floor staff who work at the 'sharp end' of the organisations.
Packages to suit all budgets including options to attend the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 2 May. Thursday 3 May is open to Furniture Re-use Network members only.