Join colleagues globally to explore the role of waste to energy in the drive to carbon neutral. With sessions on feedstock, plastics, CCS, hydrogen and high-value outputs, heat networks, project delivery, operational excellence, finance, investment and growth market opportunities, it’s a packed programme of expertise and topical debate, all delivered on a platform designed to make engagement and networking as easy as possible. See full details here - www.efwconference.com
- Assess policy updates on resources, heat and CCS from key government department speakers
- Join sessions on the challenges faced by local authorities and the changing nature of feedstock as plastic separation gathers pace
- Analyse new opportunities as the sector decarbonises and heat networks become ever more important
- Join industry discussions on critical topics - EPC delivery, investor trends and appetite, the optimum role of waste to energy in the low carbon future
- Understand the investment appetite for waste to energy in a range of important markets, including Australia, Brazil, Central Eastern Europe and more
- Examine the technical challenges and economic benefits of revamping and upgrading older plants
- Keep ahead of technical developments in operational efficiency, APCr recycling, Carbon Capture and Storage, plastics and chemicals
- Gain latest updates on the development of two of the world’s most innovative waste to energy plants
- Hear from top business leaders on the future shape of the industry itself
With a full programme of top speakers, networking sessions, round-table discussions and interactive debates, Energy from Waste virtual is the essential event of 2021.
Take advantage of the special Local Authority rate – half price for all local authority personnel, at just £300.00 + vat.
Group discounts available, email George.Lydon@markallengroup.com
See the full programme here