11 am - 12 Noon
The webinar will:
- Help those who are already using the RAWPIC calculator to get the most from it.
- Show how to interpret outputs from the calculator, manipulate and interpret the data and understand what the outputs can be used for.
- Introduce the calculator to those who might find it useful.
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions
The Resources and Waste Strategy for England 2018 is set to transform how end-of-life packaging is managed in the UK. Brands, manufacturers, retailers, local authorities, waste management companies and consumers need to understand the potential impacts and prepare for the opportunities and challenges ahead.
The Resources and Waste Policy Impact Calculator helps local authorities in England estimate the financial and operational implications of different deposit return schemes and proposed changes to extended producer responsibility.
This webinar will help those who are already using the calculator to get the most from it, and introduce it to those who might find it useful. We will demonstrate how to use the calculator and provide a chance to ask questions.
The calculator was developed by Anthesis Group and SUEZ, with support from LARAC, Project Integra and the Kent Resource Partnership. It is available to download free.
Using RAWPIC will help you understand what a DRS might mean for you, so you can respond to the next consultation and plan your services. And by sharing your results with us we can lobby even more effectively on your behalf.
- Lee Marshall, Chief Executive Officer at LARAC
- Sarah Ottaway, Sustainability and Social Value Lead at SUEZ
- Ellen Struthers, Principal Consultant at Anthesis
IF YOU HAVE A COLLEAGUE WHO YOU THINK SHOULD ATTEND, PASS THE LINK ON!