Groundwork aims to be the UK’s leading environmental regeneration charity, working through partnership to create communities in which people are proud to live and work.
Project Lead – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Recycling
- Salary: Circa £18,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Locations: Gateshead
- Hours: 37 hours per week - 12 months fixed term.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead to deliver a new project focussing on WEEE recycling. Sitting within a wider programme of waste awareness and recycling initiatives delivered by Groundwork, this project will focus on reducing, reusing and recycling electrical and electronic goods. Based in Gateshead and working across South Tyne and Wear this externally funded post will engage communities and encourage them to change their behaviours.
- Passionate about working with communities and about recycling
- Confident communicator, at ease in a variety of settings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a commitment to partnership working.
- Creative and energetic with a focus on delivering high quality engagement and outputs.
Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure endorsed by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information, on these roles, please contact: Stephen Armstrong - Programme Manager on (0191) 5672550 or 07772 976 806