This one-day event will investigate the options for managing ammonium and seeks to bring together key stakeholders interested in advancing recovery, recycling and removal techniques. Find out more...
- Kristy Blakeborough-Wesson, experienced recycler of whole digestate to land
- Howard Robinson, Process Director, Phoenix Engineers
- Willie Driessen, Regional Sales Manager, Paques
- Phil Wiltshire, Technical Director, SWECO
- Justin Rigden, AnDigestion and Pete Smith, Cleansing Services Group
- John Wilson, Divisional Head – Sewage & Water, Nijhuis TBC
- Andy Bull, Associate Project Manager, Severn Wye Energy Agency
- Philip Moore, Soil Scientist, US Dept. of Agriculture
- Ajay Nair, Global Director Commercial & Technical Strategy, Microvi Biotechnologies
Full event details can be viewed here www.aquaenviro.co.uk. Follow Aqua Enviro on LinkedIn and/or Twitter for regular event updates, offers and news.